Does your holiday programme leave you perplexed? You don’t know what to expect during your stay in Malaga? Let us give you some ideas! Practical car rental between individuals for example! Experience the best of the city by going to the famous ones. If you have the opportunity, don’t miss the equally popular ones. Visit getaround.com/car-hire for more about car rental. Calle Larios is a must-see attraction on your way to the city centre. Did you like it? MIMMA and Palacio Episcopal are also just around the corner and well worth a visit.
What are the best destinations for a road trip in and around Malaga?
Malaga deserves a look on its own. But did you already know that this charming destination is just a stone’s throw away from many of the sights that travellers from all over the world love to see? It’s child’s play to get there at the wheel of your rental car! Tempted by adventure? Nearly 90 km from your sweet home for the holidays, Granada amazes a multitude of visitors every year with fabulous sites such as the Alhambra. We advise you to jump in your car and make a stop there!
Where are the best beaches around Malaga?
What a joy it is to roll down the window of your rental car to breathe in the sea breeze while driving along the coast. Pack up your picnic and enjoy a few hours of relaxation on one of Malaga’s beautiful beaches:
- Baños del Carmen beach (3 km away).
- Las Acacias Beach (5 km away).
- Playa Delta del Guadalhorce (6 km away).
Where are the best congress centres near Málaga?
Make the most of your stay in Malaga to meet the locals in one of the major congress centres in the surrounding area. With your rental car, nothing could be easier! All you have to do is check the schedule and block the date in your diary. We recommend the following facilities:
- Malaga Exhibition and Convention Centre (4 km away).
- Palacio de Congresos y Exposiciones (12 km away).
How can I rent a car at a low price in Malaga?
Take a quick look below: we’ve listed some tips to help you find the best car hire in Malaga at the best price.
- Search and compare as many car rental companies as possible (you’re lucky, we make it easy for you with our filter feature!).
- Rely on our Price Drop Alert to let you know about any price drop for your destination.
- Check both the rental agencies near and far from the airports to make sure you get the best deal.
- If you’re not within a few days, try changing your travel dates.
- Pick up and drop off times for the rental car should be about the same (for example, around 10am), or you may have to pay for an extra day.
- Some rental companies offer discounts if you pay in advance. Keep an eye out for these offers!
- As the saying goes: the future belongs to those who rent early! So book your car quickly!